CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Office!

So I had an empty room upstairs and thought " this would make a great scrap room!". So I had an electrician come and put in a phone jack and am now in the process of moving everything from the family room to my new office. Man do I have alot of stuff!! Did I mention how big my desk is? Well it practically fills the whole room!! Once I get everything organized it will be a great scrap room. And maybe I wont have to fight the kids for computer time so much since its not right there in the family room. Sorry Ryan but no more nights up on the computer when I think your in bed!! This room is much brighter than the corner in the family room so I really dont mind the pink walls and princess wallpaper! I have tons of stuff to find a place for so I better go finish.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah a new post! Sounds like it will be a fun room. Take pictures and post them for us to see.

emily j said...

are you finished setting up your scrap room yet? i hope so, because i need your help with something. email me when you get a chance! emilyjoyal@gmail.com

twinsand2boys said...

Im guessing the computer time part didnt work out so well since youre never on? LOL. Just kidding ya!