CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hello everyone! I am is Spanish Fork for a few days. I came to a graduation party for my niece in Eagle Mountain so I figured if I was making the drive I would stay awhile! I have 4 of the kids with me. Ryan and Neil are at home cause they have to go to work. Sunday we mostly just hung out at my moms. We did go for a walk on the path down along the river by the new ball park. We saw this really cool old tree. While the rest of us just looked at it Alex climbed it! Of course. We played at the playground for awhile and walked back to the van. On hte way there McKelle had to go potty and there was nowhere to go so I tried to teach her how to ruff it!! She told me "WE DON'T GO POTTY OUTSIDE MOM!" She would not go.
Monday we slept in, worked in the yard, went to the resevoir and went to Andrews ball game in West Jordan. While we were at the resevoir Alex and Jared played with a DEAD fish! McKelle kept reminding me at random times throughout the day that we go potty in the toilet NOT outside!!! That's it for today. Need to do some shopping tomorrow and go visit Creers.

4 comments:

Jen said...

why don't you come and visit the Stokey's??? :-)

Will and Chelsea said...

Um she is a Creer and doesn't know how to "rough" it? What is happening... ?

Glad to see a new post from my favorite Creer's in Tremonton!

Meesa said...

I won't go potty outside either! It's just wrong, Thomas on the other hand thinks it's fabulous. Your blog is great, keep it up!

Jen said...

Okay, what has happened to you???